Zoo Lates
Every Friday in June, July and 2nd August 2013 London Zoo is open between 6pm - 10pm for adults only. Even though its adults only there is plenty of fancy dress, face painting and fun & games.
I met Cardene after work and was starving so we got food straight away. There was so much to choose from, literally cuisine from every corner of the world, we ended up getting some lovely turkish wraps. The wrap aspect of it was less bread like and more savoury pancake.... it was very nice indeed.
After a bite to eat and Pimms in hand we were ready to go see some animals. Heres a few of my favourite pics (ot rather the ones that came out clear!)....
| A sloth trying to escape |
| Pumba and friend |
| An Okapi |
| Some beautiful giraffes |
We went to find the tigers but they didn't want to come out to play, just as well when I saw this sign!!
Look how cute these llamas are and I swear this looks like a heart shape in its fur...
The sun started to set and we went off in search for a little snack. We found a churros stall. For those that don't know churros are a Spanish or South American doughnut dessert usually sprinkled with sugar and cinnamon and served with a chocolate sauce.... very yum!
We had a great evening and it was really fun. I'm just a little gutted that we didn't make it to the Gorilla's before they closed their enclosure but I guess there's always next time.
They also have a silent dicso and stand up comedy. Plenty to keep everyone entertained throughout the evening. I would recommend it for a friday evening with a difference.
They also have a silent dicso and stand up comedy. Plenty to keep everyone entertained throughout the evening. I would recommend it for a friday evening with a difference.
It's always fun to go to the zoo regardless of how old you are!
Tweet

No comments:
Post a Comment