Monday, 30 September 2013

Blogtober... Are You Taking Part?



I've been invited to join in with Blogtober by the lovely Tink Jayne. Be sure to check out her blog if you haven't already! Its 'a more the merrier' kind of thing so if you fancy taking part let me know and be sure to link it back to Tink Jayne for getting everyone involved. Guess I should explain what it is before you can decide on whether you want to take part or not....

So this is a different take on the original Blogtober which involves blogging for everyday of October. This challenge is different because instead you have to take a picture everyday and post it on your Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr with the hashtag #Blogtober. Then at the end of the month put all the pictures into one blog post so everyone can share their month in pics.

I did something similar in the summer (30 Day Snap Challenge which you can see here) but this is slightly different and I think more interactive with using all the different social media platforms to make it more fun. It can be hard sometimes finding something different you want to take a picture of everyday and keeping it interesting but having a bit of a challenge adds to the fun. Plus its a great way for those of us that don't have the time to blog everyday to still take part on Blogtober.

If you do want to take part be sure to follow other 'Blogtober' bloggers on Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr so we can all see each others pics and remember to use #Blogtober. You can follow my Instagram and Twitter accounts by using the social media buttons. I don't have Tumblr so will just be posting to Intagram and Twitter so you don't have to have all three to take part, you can post to one or all them, its completely up to you.


Hope you can take part.... let me know if you do!



Follow my blog with Bloglovin


10 comments:

  1. Yay for Blogtober. So chuffed your taking part xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for inviting me!! I hope I can try and keep the pics different and interesting... we'll see haha x

      Delete
  2. I am blogging every day in October! I might take an Instagram picture every day too though :) xx
    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thats too much for me but good luck.... I'll have to check out your pics on Instagram. x

      Delete
  3. Just followed you on instagram! going to join you :)

    sophie x

    eskaybeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great plan, I'm looking forward to seeing loads of interesting photos!


    Lora

    Tansandtiaras.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try and keep them interesting but I'm not sure how long that'll last haha x

      Delete
  5. Ooooh i like this!
    I tried Blogtember but failed 143% - pictures sound a bit more manageable.
    M x Life Outside London

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah thats what I thought, I definitley wouldn't be able to blog everyday (and keep it worth reading!) x

      Delete