I attended my first blogger meet up last Thursday and it was fantastic. Becky from Lipgloss and Lashes and the Rush team did such an amazing job of organising such a successful event!
It was held at The House Of Rush in Piccadilly, Rush's flagship store. The outside is very deceiving, it looks relatively small, until you go upstairs and see the full beauty of it!
We had champagne on arrival (and constant top ups throughout the evening), amazing food to nibble and even complementary treatments.
| How amaaaaazing does this cake look! |
There are gorgeous little treatment rooms where I had an oxygen facial. It is supposed to hydrate and plump your skin. I've never had one before, it's hard to explain as its not like anything i've had previously. The best way to describe it is that it's like having a gentle dry mist over your face. You come away feeling very refreshed! The bonus is that you can have it over makeup and it doesn't ruin it or affect the results. I was told that because of that and because its quite a quick treatment they have a few clients that regularly get one during their lunch break for a little 'pick me up'.. if only I worked closer!
There were also Botox demonstrations taking place. Plenty of questions were asked and it was great getting feedback from the person getting it done as well as Dr Carver who is an experienced doctor. Even if it's not your thing it is interesting knowing the facts and realising some things you hear or see in magazines & TV aren't always 100% true.
I also got my nails did! They really did spoil us. There were Essie and OPI manicures for all the bloggers. I went for Essie as I usually have OPI. Here I am showing off my pretty nails...
Time flies when you're having fun! Unfortunately the evening had to come to an end but to make it a little easier on us all we were given goodie bags before having to head home.
I had so much fun meeting lots of other bloggers whilst being pampered. Everyone was so friendly including the amazing people at Rush. A HUGE thank you to everyone involved as it really was a great evening.
20% off any beauty treatment with code BLOG20 or half price Microderm treatment with code MICRO50 at The House Of Rush.
T&Cs
BLOG20 valid against beauty services only, not products or hair services. MICRO50 valid only against Microderm treatments. Offer expires on 31.10.13 and is only redeemable at The House Of Rush. BLOG20 and MICRO50 must be quoted when calling to book an appointment.
Tweet




This sounds like such a wonderful experience! They were so generous with the variety of services that provided for you and that food looks amazing (especially the cake).
ReplyDeleteMadeline | Ring-a-Round a Rosey | Bloglovin’
It was such a great event.... now i've been to one I want to go to more meet ups! xx
DeleteThis looks like such a great event. So many amazing goodies and products x
ReplyDeletehttp://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk
It was amazing... They really did spoil us! xx
DeleteIt was nice chatting to you, although it was only for a brief moment. :) I know! I felt that time went so quickly, would've stayed until midnight if I could, haha.. following now :)
ReplyDeleteBeauty from the Fjord xxx
Great meeting you too! I'm following you on GFC, met some great bloggers from the night. xx
Delete