♬ Sun is shining, the weather is sweet ♪
Nothing nicer than being outside on a nice sunny day. We packed a little picnic up and headed to the river bank.
This beautifully bright picnic blanket was only £6 from Tiger (it folds up and has a little handle to carry).
I'm not going to lie, we drank more than we ate.
We started off with a few nice cold beers and then moved onto a nice fruity drink.... Malibu with Orange and Pineapple juice.
Its a really simple summer cocktail that is easy enough to mix up at a picnic or BBQ. Its basically malibu (as strong and as coconutty as you like it) and then one part orange juice and one part pineapple juice.
Simples! But delicious.
Hope everyone else enjoyed the good weather at the weekend. What did you get up to?
Tweet
looks like a wonderful time!
ReplyDeletejust wanted to know, how did you add the separator between the posts and your side bar? :-)
- Janine
http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com
I didn't actually put it in, it was part of the blog template on design. I used one from 'Simple' but changed all the colours.
ReplyDeleteHope that helped x
I love your blog! :)
ReplyDeleteFollow?
Visit my blog www.dyverst.blogspot.com
Thank you.... I'm now following your blog on bloglovin. x
DeleteI am following :)
ReplyDeleteGreetings :)
Follow back? :)
Fashionlikealife.blogspot.com
It looks like you had a lovely day :-) you two look so cute together :-)
ReplyDeleteGreat blog, following you on Bloglovin :-) would be happy if you could visit me :-) kisses
Aww thank you.... going to check yours out now x
DeleteLooks like you had a fab time hun :) Lovely photos and you both look so nice!
ReplyDeleteAndrea | RosyChicc ❤
I went for a walk to the riverside park of my city too on Sunday.
ReplyDeleteMaybe next time I'll have a picnic like you!
Thank you very much for your nice comment on my blog!
x
Stella from a A Shiny Place
Lovely <3
ReplyDeletemaybe you want to follow each other?Let me know:)
following you as gcelkyte on blgolovin :)
ReplyDelete