Saturday, 22 June 2013

A Magical Time in Malta - Part 1


So as you may have seen from my 30 day snap post, i've been on holiday to Malta with my boyfriend, Cardene. 
Its are first proper holiday since we've been together (which is 3 and a half years now!) and we picked Malta because it was some where neither of us had been before and not very expensive.

I wont put on all the pictures as I took far too many and wouldn't want to bore everyone about my holiday too much. So, heres just a little(ish) round up of the holiday....


Day 1

We arrived Monday, early afternoon and as soon as we checked in we went to explore what was near our hotel. 
We were staying in Bugibba, which is north of the Island.






View from our balcony







Then after dinner in the hotel we got ready and caught the bus to St. Julians Bay(where all the fun was) and went out for a cocktail or two.

Outfit for the evening




Day 2

The next day we had a nice chilled day, mostly by the pool. We found a lovely little place to have lunch where they even had there own little waterfall...












Then I found an amazing place to get ice cream! I naturally got a scoop of Nutella and hazelnut flavours. It really was SO good!
We was supposed to be sharing because it was soooo big but somehow I seemed to get a little more than Cardene did... oops!










To be continued.... 



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. darling i just want to say that i really love your pics, because they are so natural, and that is the best!
    come to my blog have a look of it and be a follower
    http://whatiworebyjessicadelacruz.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I really like your blog (now following). xx

      Delete