Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Enjoying the sunshine

If any of you have been following my 30 day snap post you may already know what I've been up to but here it is in a little extra details with a few more pictures thrown in. It was a lovely weekend in Kingston and I made the most of it. Unfortunately because it feels like sunny days are so rare in England I always feel the need to do 'something' so I don't feel like i've wasted the nice day. Me and the housemates had already planned to have a BBQ on the Saturday so when we woke up and saw the sun shining, we were very happy indeed. So the jugs of Sangria were made (even if it was a little early) ...



and the (new) BBQ started....



There's something about food cooked on the BBQ... it always tastes soooooo good! As we had pre-planned the the BBQ it meant we had time to marinate the chicken over night which made it taste amaaaaazing.




I had too much to drink and too much to eat but it was a lovely day and was totally worth it. Thankfully I woke up feeling fine and not wanting to waste the sunny sunday lazing around so I dragged my boyfriend out of bed and suggested we go into Kingston to walk along the river side in the sun.






We also found a few cute friends along the way....





I've got my fingers crossed that the sunny weather continues all summer. Did you do anything nice over the sunny weekend?



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. You look so lovely! I love barbecue too! The food look so delish! Mmm.. Yum yum! The Kingston look so awesome! Great photos! I love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check out my blog post for the details -

    http://sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie/2013/06/as-you-many-already-know-when-blogger.html

    Sinead xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see you've had some nice fun in the sunshine! It was super sunny last week, and unfortunately I got really burnt and now I'm a bit petrified no matter how much suncream I wear! Grrrr!

    I've just followed you on BlogLovin - absolutely gorgeous blog :-) (Love your 30 Day Snaps too - what camera do you use?)

    Lots of love

    Chlo | chloodonnell.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I recently got a new camera - Lumix DMC - G3K. So far i'm loving it and still getting used to all the settings (i've always just had a point and shoot digital camera in the past). Some pics are taken on my iPhone but as they aren't as good quality I try and use my Lumix camera when I can.

      I'll have to have a little look at your blog also..

      xx

      Delete