Thursday, 27 June 2013

Bargain Holiday Style

I always want to buy new things before going away but can really do without the expense and also don't want to worry about ruining or losing any 'good' things on the beach whilst i'm out and about.
I bought a few new bits before going away on my most recent holiday so they should still be in the shops if you theres anything you fancy.



These bracelets came as a set and I love them! £4.00 from Primark. They have lots of really good summer jewellery that look good but at such low prices. Sometimes their jewellery can look cheap but I think some of their summer pieces look a lot more expensive than they are. I've had a few people ask me where these were from and they were actually quite surprised when I said Primark.





Like most girls I like to have a lot of bikinis, I never wear every set I take with me but somehow I still manage to buy new ones before going on holiday. I have some more expensive ones but like to mix it up a bit. This bikini is from George at Asda and its £2.50 each for the top and bottom.... £5 for a bikini is pretty damn cheap. They have some really nice bright patterns and I found that they fitted good.




I needed a cheap beach bag so none of my good bags would get ruined at the beach or by the pool. I ended up using it all holiday as my main bag as it was so good. This bag was from Primark and cost £9. I could fit everything in it and I liked how I had the choice of using the long straps over my shoulder or the small handles to carry it. What I also loved which a lot of similar beach bags didn't have was that it had a zip which is great because you can never be too careful when away of pick pockets. I originally planned on just buying a cheap bag for this holiday that I would probably not use again but I love this bag. Such a bargain!




This dress was £7.99 from H&M and was perfect for holiday. It's a nice light material which I prefer for summer. I have a lot of dresses but they tend to be more fitting which I don't like so much on holiday as its already so hot I just want something a bit more floaty.

Let me know if you liked any of my holiday bargains? 



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I love your bracelet and beach bag! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving your arm candy!

    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete