This is what this month’s motto is about, not so much the actions you can choose to do or not do (spend too much money, eat too much chocolate, not go to the gym enough) these are more obvious things that you will or won’t regret and then make the decision to either do something about it or not. Whereas sometimes when something happens beyond our control it’s easy to blame the way we act on someone or something else but at the end of the day we have a choice! So instead of being bitter, angry or sad try (and I know it can be hard sometimes) on being happy and remembering the good, looking for the silver lining and try and keep a positive outlook.... Sometimes being happy is a choice.
Tweet

I 100% agree! Wonderful post :)
ReplyDeletetotally agree with this! Trying to live by this motto more often myself actually :)
ReplyDeleteAlbertine
dippywrites.blogspot.co.uk
This is such a great post for me to read right now! Going through a tough time recently and I kinda realised that being depressed and mopey couldn't actually change what had happened and that I had to suck it up and make the best of it! Which is what I'm trying to do now :D lovely blog btw, thanks for linking it to me last night :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm running a giveaway at the moment if you fancy a peek :) amberluiselove.blogspot.com xo
Great post and I agree completely and utterly - we can always choose.
ReplyDeleteThanks for reminding me!!
M x