Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Carnaby Street GQ Style Night

I love Carnaby Street, it's great for shopping and has some amazing little bars and restaurants. What's not to like?! They also have some great event evening where you can get 20% off most shops and restaurants... even better!

On Thursday evening (5-9pm) Carnaby Street hosted GQ Style night. As well as getting 20% discount at over 100 shops, bars and restaurants there was also the chance of winning one of 200 goodie bags which were given out to some of the best dressed on the night. Also GQ's Associate Editor, Robert Johnston was holding trend talks throughout the evening.

Lots of the shops get into the spirit of things and offer free drinks and have DJs playing. Its a great atmosphere and well worth coming along to one of these nights if you live in London. I signed up to email newsletters from 
www.carnaby.co.uk so that I always know about these events. You also need to sign up for and print a free ticket which you can do on their website.











Benefit's new store opened the same day so got to have a little look around. It has a blow bar and champagne bar... you could literally spend hours in there! they even had the pink carpet out...






 



Love my new River Island ankle boots so much!!



After looking round the shops and picking up a drink or two on the way we decided to have dinner at The Diner (who were also offering 20% off). They do amazing milkshakes (I had the hazelnut which tasted of Nutella) and Cardene had a 'hard shake' which meant it contained alcohol - hardcore! 




I had the California Burger which was a beef burger topped with Monterey Jack cheese and guocamole. It tasted amazing and was so filling what with the milkshake as well there was definitely no room for dessert. 

It was a great evening (even though I didn't find anything to buy) and was topped off with a great meal at The Diner. 

Have you ever been to one of Carnaby Street's event evenings?





Follow my blog with Bloglovin


8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The white shirt i'm wearing is from Primark... I should have listed what I was wearing - The boots are River Island, coated jeans from Warehouse and the scarf is from Miss Selfridge xx

      Delete
  2. Your hair is so gorgeous and I love the ankle boots too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I would *love* to visit Carnaby Street. I'm totally sold by the Mod memories, even though I know it's likely to be very different today! Agreed, lovely outfit. Poppin by after #lbloggers, better late than never
    Donna x
    www.polkadot-pink.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post and photos I <3 your boots x

    www.krystelcouture.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. My gosh, Why did I never know a Benefit shop exsistied!! Carnaby Street I come.
    Sammie
    Little Blonde Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh i am a sucker for the sweet potato fries at The Diner! I work just off Carnaby Street, but have never been to the 20% off days!

    ReplyDelete