Friday, 13 September 2013

I ❤ Story By Kranz & Ziegler



I LOVE this brand of jewellery. I was introduced to it by my mum. It pains me to say it but it was one of those occasions that she was ahead and discovered it way before me (she also did the same with NSpa products!) anyways, she bought me a bracelet and a charm for my birthday back in 2011 and my love for Story began. It’s beautiful but with an edge and that’s right up my street! I really like Thomas Sabo for the same reason but whereas Thomas Sabo’s charm bracelets are a bit more classic Story has mixed it up a bit. I love how you can get different types of charms... spacers, dangly ones, buttons. It makes for a much more interesting and unique charm bracelet. All the charms/spacers can also be used to make necklaces and you can mix and match as much as you like. The charms (currently over 80 designs) come in three different colours, sterling silver, sterling silver with 14k gold plating and sterling silver with rhodium plating, so lots of choices!


Unfortunately I only have a few charms so far but hoping to buy a few more soon. As you can see I love the star charms and going to try to collect them all (I’ve quite a few to go). I’ve stuck to the silver and silver with rhodium plating as I wear more silver jewellery but they do also look great when all mixed together. I love how creative you can be.
The stylish Cara Delevingne and Millie Mackintosh have both been spotted wearing Story bracelets.


They've recently launched rings that you can wear individually or stack.... I have yet to get my hands on some of these but they have already crept onto my wish list as they are so lovely.
This post wasn't sponsored, I just like to blog about things I love :-)
Do you have any Story jewellery?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


6 comments:

  1. These are adorable! And *whisper it* MUCH nicer than the Pandora monstrosities!!
    M x Life Outside London

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the fact they're a bit different to Pandora and the other popular charm bracelets. xx

      Delete
  2. Hey Carima, hope you're well lovely?
    I've really enjoyed reading your blog since I started following you, and just wanted to let you know I've nominated you for a Liebster Award :o)
    I'm sure you've been awarded in the past, but here is the link to my post detailing what to do if you want to get involved!
    http://www.thethingsiloveblog.com/2013/09/i-love-my-liebster-award.html

    Lots of love
    Nahid Aley at www.thethingsiloveblog.com

    PS - the rings are on my wishlist now too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely, I have been nominated before but have never done it. Will definitely get involved this time... the post will be up soon. You asked some good questions! :-) xx

      Delete
  3. they're lovely! nice alternative to pandora, they look so chic
    michelle xo - @shelleymagpie
    www.shelleymagpie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG what a pretty bracelets. This is my first time to this site but my friend has told me about your work and you are very very good!
    Cheap bracelets

    ReplyDelete