Tuesday, 16 July 2013

Wireless Festival 2013


I'm going to start off by saying..... It was AMAZING!!

I went on Sunday so Jay-Z and Justin Timberlake were headlining. 
They each did some of their older stuff and some tracks from their new albums and also a few songs together (including some cool mash ups). The atmosphere was ridiculously good and the weather was perfect, if not (dare I say it) a bit too sunny and hot. 
I took most of my photos at the start of the day before it got so busy, here are a few....


What I wore...

Denim Shorts - Levis | Top - Bank | Boots - River Island




Yes, this is the band from the Doritos advert!! 


Love this pink lipstick in 'Fuchsia' by Sleek Makeup 

















It was a very long day but totally worth being tired all day at work on Monday. I got to see some great artists and even if I didn't see anyone else all day it would still have been totally worth it just to see Jay-Z and JT. I really can't stress how good they both were and how the crowd went wild for them. I was really pleased they both performed some of their classics as well as their new material. My ipod has now been updated with more Jay-Z and JT stuff as it was a great reminder of how many hits they actually both have.


Here's a little snip it of Justin doing his thing...





I wonder who will be there next year....



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. It looks as though you had an amazing time! I love your outfit :)! X

    takingkate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. It was an amazing day.... can't wait to see what the line up is for next year! x

      Delete
  2. lucky you to attend wireless festival!!
    heard so many great things about it!

    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went last year and enjoyed it but this year was even better. So glad I went :) x

      Delete