If you live in London and you like burgers then you have to visit Patty & Bun (if you don't like burgers then best not to go as they have very little else on the menu)! Its not new so you may have already enjoyed one of their amazing burgers but I only went for the first time last Friday. It wasn't the best time as it was rather busy and as they can only sit up to 30 (at a squeeze I might add) it meant queueing for a while. The wait was worth it though.... it was delicious! Everything a good burger should be. I had the Smokey Robinson which had caramelised onions, bacon and a smokey BBQ mayo. It looks very pink in the picture but it was cooked perfectly to medium/rare. We also had a portion of their chicken wings and chips with rosemary salt.
Its a 'get stuck in' kind of place so don't expect plates but for fast food that tastes great its well worth a visit. There have been quite a few burger places popping up in London that have a similar concept - gourmet fast food. But I've always heard great things about Patty & Bun which is why I wanted to check them out for myself.
Have you been yet? What did you think?
Tweet


That looks so delicious, sadly I live in the US so I wont get a chance to try it :(
ReplyDeleteRing-a-Round a Rosey
Yeah but you guys have loads of amazing food places. :-) x
DeleteThis looks amazing, I totally agree with the balanced diet rule, its always my excuse for eating indulgent treats. KB x
ReplyDelete