Thursday, 16 May 2013

My new beauty find..... nspa

Review of Melting Cleansing Gel by Nirvana Spa (nspa)

Im visiting my mum for a few days and forgot a couple of essentials in the rush to get all my stuff together and packed before work. So I borrowed some of her products and was shocked to find out a few that I fell in love with were from.... ASDA. Yep, thats right the supermarket. Apparently nspa, created by Nirvana Spa, is exclusively available from Asda. 

I tried a few products that my mum had and want to tell you about one of my favourites from the range....

The Melting Cleansing Gel (125ml) - £6.00

nspa Melting Cleansing Gel

I have used a similar product from Clarins (Pure Melt Cleansing Gel with Marula Oil) which I really liked but as this nspa product is a fraction of the price of the similar Clarins product I know which one I will be buying next time. It feels great on the skin and also smells lovely. When you first put it on it is a very soft gel that feels like it melts on the skin, once you put a little water onto your face it turns into a cleansing milk which you then rinse away.

nspa cleansing gel

My beauty products and make up range from more expensive brands (Dior, Clarins, Nars etc) to less expensive high street brands (Garnier, Neutrogena etc). If I can find products that are more purse friendly but can do what the more expensive products can do i'm all for it. I feel nspa do this perfectly. I will definitely be picking a few products up from this range and cant wait to try more out.

I'm all for 'Against animal testing'!
Currently there is an offer on in Asda to make these products even better value - buy two for £8. Its such a bargain that even if you just want to try them out or need a cheaper alternative until you can afford your more expensive favourite products its well worth it.

nspa products
A few other products from the range...


Find out more about this brand here. Let me know if you've tried any of their products and if you recommend any.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment